The Versatile Blogger Award!
Just one day before the new year, I can’t believe I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Todd Materazzi Photo! I am humbled and honored to receive this award nomination from you!
There are rules I must follow after being nominated, so here we go!
** The Rules **
These are the rules that every nominee must comply with:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
I’m not following the Rules in order! I’ll start with my Nominees. Each one of these blogs is unique, entertaining, and upbeat. They are mostly, photographers, writers/poets ~ all teachers of life. They show care for others and the environment, present teachable moments and provide thought-provoking material. They give us glimpses of places we have not seen, immersed in color or stark black and white, images that tell stories even without words. Without a doubt, each blog writer’s chosen topic or image will remain in your heart for a long time.
**The Nominated List**
There is my nominated list! I am proud to know each and every one of these blog writers! Please click on their links…..and visit their blog. You will be amazed, as I am. And tell them who sent you!
Oops, I almost forgot. I need to tell you 7 things about me. I’m not sure you really want to know?
**All about me** ;)
1. Until photography found me and stuck around, my latest hobby was cooking…That didn’t last very long!
2. I started out by photographing landscapes and architectural details in big cities, now I am trying to shoot more people…
3. I love Persian food
4. I love to watch Polo games (I know it sounds snob but it is a beautiful sport to watch…)
5. I live in the Most vibrant city in the world, NY and was born in the most beautiful one, Paris
6. I am a lawyer and a DJ
7. Finally, photography has introduced me to a whole new world and for that I am forever thankful.
Thank you, once again, Todd Materazzi Photo for this nomination. You are very kind, and also a great photographer and blogger!